Wednesday, August 15, 2012

#3 Video & Image Resources

Since Adobe software is the content I am teaching, I have used Adobe TV extensively. Last year, I was learning Photoshop and Flash. I spent my Christmas vacation watching Adobe TV since I had never used Flash before. I wish I credit for all those hours!

This is a video I will use in the beginning of school to inspire my 3D Modeling and Animation students:



This next video explains the new features in Adobe CS6, and will give the students a quick overview of Photoshop.







I liked the videos on Copyright and fair use. My students need to understand Transformation. They need to  make sure they are adding value, and re-purpose when they use images.

I set up my Dropbox, and created a new folder for my 3D Modeling & Animation class.


No comments:

Post a Comment